Continuous Casting – Ladle Turret and Cutting to Length
Precise position and rotation speed feedback for applications at continuous casting plants.
Shock, vibration, heat and dust are ever present at continuous casting platforms. Extremely high humidity during the cooling process is another demanding challenge.
From our long-standing collaboration with drive and plant manufacturers in steelmaking evolve encoders which have proved in this industry-specific adverse conditions by their unrivaled robust design and multi-layer sealing concepts.
The New Absolute Reference
Absolute HeavyDuty encoders
- Hollow shaft ø16 … 20 mm
- Solid shaft ø11 mm with EURO flange B10
- Design 105 mm and 115 mm
- Precise magnetic singleturn position sensing
- Gearless and batteryless multiturn micro-generator
- Total resolution up to 40 bits
- SSI, CANopen, Profibus-DP, PROFINET, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP
- Integrated speed switch
- Additional incremental signals with zero pulse
Machine Vision Test Solution
If this requirement is not met, stable detection cannot be achieved.